Audiovisual Design (in English)
Length of study:
Form of study: full-time
The specialty ‘audio video design’ is aimed at people interested in current digital media technologies and who have a Bachelor’s degree in the professional fields ‘Pedagogy of musical education’ and ‘Art of music and dance’. The goal of the training program is to form people with high qualifications, capable of dealing well with the challenges that come with being a media designer in the era of modern multimedia technologies.
Those who complete the ‘Audiovisual design’ Master’s program acquire professional skills for:
- work with analogue and digital sound recording systems;
- video editing and postproduction.
Those who acquire the professional qualification ‘multimedia designer’ possess upbuilt competencies related to:
- video editing and postproduction;
- sound design;
- complex planning and realization of an audiovisual project.
- Applicants must have acquired a certificate / diploma for the level of their command of English, which needs to equal the language level of specialized secondary language school graduates at the least;
- They must have graduated from a Bachelor’s degree program with an average grade not less than “good” (B).
Those who complete the “audiovisual design’ master’s program, with educational-qualification degree ‘master’ and professional qualification ‘multimedia designer’, eventuate as:
- video editors in electronic media and specialists in the field of audiovisual processing;
- editors and audiovisual designers for broadcasted and electronic media.
Head of the programme: Prof. Adrian Georgiev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative officer: Valentina Eduard, email@example.com